8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports (561167)
The Intellinet 561167 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports (all of which support 802.3at/af PoE/PoE+), this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
Equipped with eight auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. in addition, two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports, but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 20 Gbps.
The 561167 Web-Managed Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port*. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices are supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well protected.
This PoE switch is equipped with an impressive array of advanced management functions that allow you to be in full control over your network. The 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch supports VLAN, port aggregation, QoS and port mirroring, and it supports SNMP V1 and the popular V2c, just to name a few.
The 561167 provides extensive PoE management features. The delay-time-per-port feature reduces the power hike that usually happens at system start, and the PoE priority feature (low, medium, high) allows you to define mission-critical, high-priority ports that will continue to receive power even if the switches' power budget limit has been exceeded. Furthermore, you can define the maximum available power per port, turn PoE on and off per port and monitor the current power draw of all connected PoE devices. The Powered Device Monitor feature keeps an eye on connected PoE devices and restarts any device that fails to respond or send out traffic after a user defined period of time
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 140 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 17.5 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 watts per port - PoE power budget of 140 watts
- 20 Gbps switch fabric
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Powered Device Monitor feature restarts connected PoE devices that stop responding.
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Configuration via Web browser, Telnet or SSH
- Supports SNMP management
- PoE Management – PoE port settings, priority and power-on delay
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- SNMP V1, V2C, V3 with RMON groups 1, 2, 3 & 9
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- Supports port mirroring
- QoS bandwidth management
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 8k MAC address entries
- 512 kBytes buffer memory
- Desktop-size metal case
- High-efficiency fan delivers quiet, reliable cooling
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Dimensions: 11.02" (W) x 7.09" (L) x 1.73" (H)
- Three-Year Warranty