Conformable and ready-to-use, 3M™ Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Stix MP+ is a one-part, intumescent firestop containing a synthetic elastomer. The intumescent property of this material allows 3M™ Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Stix MP+ to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 4 hours. This firestop putty has excellent aging properties, will not dry out or crumble and is a re-enterable and repairable solution.
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Putty provides draft and cold smoke seal
- Pliable and conformable design easily molds into required shapes
- Helps reduce noise transfer (STC-Rating of 56 when tested in STC 56-rated wall assembly)
- Will not dry out or crumble for a re-enterable and repairable solution
- Excellent adhesion and aging properties provide a long-term performance
- Noncorrosive to metal and compatible with synthetic cable jackets
- Low VOC, halogen-free and solvent-free formula for safe working environment with minimal odor
- 1.4" x 11"