AFL's LG-150-U-0 LightGuard 150 Fiber Splice Enclosure is a sealed dome closure designed for small count fiber splicing (48 single or 192 mass) in a butt configuration. Utilized in aerial or underground environments where a sealed closure is required, the LG-150 is ideal for express or ring applications and requires no tools for re-entry.
- Supports stranded loose tube, Uniflex® or ribbon fiber cables in either armored or dielectric configurations
- Fully sealed to protect fiber and splices ensuring longevity
- Fully kitted with all parts to install cables
- Designed and tested to Telcordia® GR-771 requirements
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Listed
Splice Capacity: 48
Splice Trays: 4 (LL-2450 Not Included)
Cable Entrance Configuration: Butt
Cable Ports: 5
Cable Sizes (Max): (2) Express ports 0.26" - 0.62" / Drop Ports 0.26" - 0.62"
Dimensions: 18.25" L x 8.75" D
AFL's family of Sealed Fiber Optic Splice Closures is designed to simplify splice management. Quality engineering reduces the installation time, training and complexity associated with fiber splicing in the field. No heat, adhesives, drills or powered equipment for installation or re-entry are required. These durable, easy to install closures will increase productivity, reduce labor expenses and last the life of your plant.
AFL LightGuard...AFL's family of Sealed Fiber Optic Splice Closures is designed...