Superior Essex Cobra Cat5e+ cable is the performance leader in its class. the Plenum rated Cobra Cat5e+ cable is ideal for installations that require true “future proofing” in channel performance. By design, Cobra cables are manufactured to the highest quality standards, design requirements and materials to ensure that every box provides significant margin over ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications for NEXT, Power Sum NEXT and Insertion Loss.
Guaranteed NEXT of 3 dB greater than ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification across frequency range
Guaranteed ACR of 19.5 dB at 100 MHz
Exceptional PSNEXT, PSELFEXT and PSACR over CAT 5e
- 4 pair 24 awg Solid annealed copper - FEP insulation
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Flame retardant (FR) Low Smoke PVC Jacket
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification
- “WideMouth” POP™ box design reduces tension on wire to ensure proper electrical performance after installation
- CableID® alpha numeric code printed every 2 feet allows both ends of a cable run to be easily identifiable without the need to separately label or tone the cable
- QuickCount marking system in feet and meters povides remaining length of cable on reel.
- UL or ETL Verified CAT 5e
- UL, c(UL) Listed CMP
- Made in the USA
1000 POP box