Superior Essex Marathon LAN® Category 5e cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price. While Marathon LAN cable meets all of the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications, it also offers other features that make it easier to use, save on installation time and expense and ensure product quality during the installation. From the QuickCount® feature, which marks the exact cable remaining in the box, to the WideMouth payout design, which reduces tension on the wire as it is pulled during installation, Marathon LAN cable provides more overall value than any other CAT 5e product available today.
10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEEE 802.3af
PoE+ – IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2
ATM and token ring
- 4 pair 24 awg Solid annealed copper - thermoplastic insulation
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Flame retardant (FR) PVC Jacket
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification
- “WideMouth” POP™ box design reduces tension on wire to ensure proper electrical performance after installation
- CableID® alpha numeric code printed every 2 feet allows both ends of a cable run to be easily identifiable without the need to separately label or tone the cable
- QuickCount marking system in feet and meters povides remaining length of cable on reel.
- UL or ETL Verified CAT 5e
- UL, c(UL) Listed CMR
- Made in the USA
1000 feet POP Box