Designed for even longer conduit runs, the Klein Tools 56014 200-foot Fiberglass Fish Tape is flexible enough to glide over existing wires in crowded conduit, but stiffer than other non-conductive fish tapes. The 17-Inch (432 mm) case diameter allows user to reel in 10-percent more tape in a single revolution than 16-Inch diameter fish tape cases, saving time and effort. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
Tape Size: 200' x 3/16''
- Strong S-Glass fiberglass fish tape material provides better pushing power and long life while maintaining its low-friction exterior and maneuverability
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle; slip-resistant geometry improves winding power and reduces binding
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape
- Durable 7-Inch spiral steel leader helps push through crowded conduit
- Made in the US with Global Components
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance