Comtran’s Category 6A UTP CMP rated cables have been designed using the latest technology and a commitment to continuous innovation. The cables feature a smaller diameter, a 20% reduction from previous constructions. A smaller cable allows more space in pathways, better fill ratios, and simplified installation.
- Category 6A 500MHz - Plenum
- 4 pair 23ga. solid bare copper conductors, flouropolymer insulation .039"
- Twisted pairs with X-Web
- Polyester Isolation Tape
- PVC jacket .265" Nominal OD
- Sequential footage markers on jacket
- ETL Verified to TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- UL Subject 444 Communications Cables
- UL Listed c(UL)us Type CMP
- NFPA 262 (UL 910) Plenum Flame Test
- NEC Article 800
- California State Fire Marshal
- RoHS Compliant
- Supports PoE, PoE +, and PoE ++
- Made in the USA