Belden's FS11V connectors were designed using a patented guide and pin basket design. The major advantage is the position of the center pin’s 360 degree basket which is aligned to the back end of the compression ring. This makes it very easy to insert the center conductor.
- Provides 360° electrical continuity even under punishing conditions.
- Designed for use with PVC jacketed RG11 coaxial cables having a jacket OD between .390" and .417"
- The radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector.
- Internal "O" sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface.
- Meets SCTE-IPC and Bellcore requirements.