Fanout kits route 250 μm fibers into 900 μm buffer tubes ready for termination. Easily installed in minutes, these kits require no special tools, and accommodate input cables from 2.0-3.8 mm in diameter.
Fanout kits feature a clear, removable cover which is VFL-compatible and does not require epoxy. Color-coded 900 μm buffer tubes allow for easy identification of individual fiber channels.
- Accepts 2.0-3.8 mm input cable
- Epoxy-free installation
- Clear, removable cover works with Visual Fault Locators (VFL)
- Protects sensitive 250 μm fibers
- Compatible with FUSEConnect® and FASTConnect® field-installable connectors
- Fiber Count:12
- Operating Temperature 0-70C
- Length: 1m