Leviton T5PLS-12F Injection-Molded Plastic Splice Tray provides protection and slack management of heat-shrink fusion of up to 12 spliced fibers inside of a fiber enclosure. Accommodates 250 or 900μm fiber and features a clear cover for viewing and inspection of tray contents.
- Four ratchet action clamps with foam rubber padding to minimize crush of loose tube or tight buffer fiber
- Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover
- Multiple tie-down holes for securing incoming fiber
- Accepts up to 12 heat-shrink-style fusion spliced fibers
- Accommodates standard heat-shrink sleeves in 40 or 60 mm lengths
- Includes heat shrink splice sleeves
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- Center hole for mounting of tray
- 5.59" x 3.74" x 1.65"