AFL LG-55-U-0 LightGuard Sealed Fiber Optic Splice Closure is designed to simplify splice management and maintenance. Intuitive engineering design reduces the installation time and complexity associated with fiber splicing in the field. No heat, adhesives, drills or powered equipment for installation or re-entry are required, just simply use a can wrench to access and install cable. LightGuard closures are durable, easy-to-install and will increase productivity, reduce labor expenses, and last the life of your plant.
- Supports stranded loose tube, Uniflex® or ribbon fiber cables in either armored or dielectric configurations
- Fully sealed to protect fiber and splices ensuring longevity
- Fully kitted with all parts to install cables
- Designed and tested to Telcordia® GR-771 requirements
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Listed
Splice Capacity: 24
Splice Trays: 1 (LL-2425)
Cable Entrance Configuration: In-line / Butt
Cable Ports: 2
Cable Sizes (Max): 2 @ 0.60" (splice) 2 @ 0.77 (ground / bond)
Dimensions: 14.00" L x 4.00" D
Includes 2 single cable grommets and 1 dual cable grommet kit for sealing/retention, 2 ground terminals, LL-2425 splice tray and hanger brackets Cable Grounding Kits not included.