PowerWise® 1G 4PPoE Cable for Extended Distance, Plenum
No matter the distance, Superior Essex's PowerWise® 1G 4PPoE cable is more than capable of connecting all your building’s IoT devices – and easily outruns industry distance standards.
PowerWise® 1G 4PPoE cables provide the best performance and overall value for 4 Pair Power over Ethernet (4PPoE) applications requiring up to 100W of power and up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet performance. PowerWise 1G 4PPoE cables are specifically designed to mitigate temperature build-up, offer exceptional energy efficiency and ensure performance (up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet) over the lifetime of your system.
PowerWise 1G 4PPoE cable provides the performance benefits of a typical CAT 5E cable including a small diameter. Cable temperature increases are reduced and power efficiency is increased as a result of 22 gauge conductors. Plenum rated conductors are also 100% FEP insulated and ensure cable performance over the life of your system. PowerWise 1G 4PPoE cables are the best solution to connect and power your 4PPoE applications compared to standard CAT 5e and 6 designs
1G Ethernet up to 656ft (200m)
10MB Ethernet up to 850ft (259m)
Type 4 PoE Ethernet up to 656ft (200m)
Type 2 PoE up to 850ft (259m)
- 4 pair 22 awg solid copper - FEP insulation
- Tested to 350 MHz
- FR, low smoke PVC jacket
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification
- CableID® alpha numeric code printed every 2 feet allows both ends of a cable run to be easily identifiable without the need to separately label or tone the cable
- QuickCount marking system in feet and meters provides remaining length of cable on reel.
- 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) – IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2
- 4PPoe - IEEE 802.3bt Type 3 and 4
- UL verified Cat5e
- UL listed CMP-LP
- c(UL) Listed CMP
- HDBaseT Certified
Sustainably made in the USA