Leviton's 5WMED-04C Opt-X SDX series Medium Wall-Mount Enclosure allows for inter-connect or cross-connect between cable and active equipment while using minimum wall space. The enclosure features and design allow for easy field termination of connectors, splicing, or pre-terminated plug-and-play solutions. The 5WMED-04C enclosure can be oriented for left or right side patching to provide added flexibility and is designed to accept Leviton Opt-X SDX Precision-Molded Adapter Plates, SDX Splice Modules, and SDX MTP Cassettes in LC, SC, ST, and MTP connectivity. The fiber enclosure is primarily used in controlled indoor applications, such as in entrance facilities, equipment rooms, and telecommunications rooms and includes fiber cable management for routing, storage, and protection shall accept tight-buffered fiber and backbone cables.
- Dual doors (service side and customer side) with slam latches for ease of access
- Low-profile (depth), small-size enclosure minimizes protrusion from the wall
- Accepts SDX Adapter Plates, Splice Modules, or MTP Cassettes
- Accommodates 4 SDX components
- Accommodates 4 Splice Trays
- Removable cable entry/exit grommets allow for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, cable protection, and minimizes dust buildup
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel for enhanced durability
- Ground lug provided for added cable strain relief protection and grounding of armored cable
- Overall dimensions: 14" x 12" x 3.86"