The 716SNS1P1PL universal F connector fits most Plenum jacketed RG11 standard, tri-shield, and quad-shield coaxial cable.
- True 360 degree compression technology which provides high quality 75Ω performance, -85 dB effective shielding and superior return loss.
- Utilizes an air dielectric for better performance and excellent return loss
- Patented floating-pin insertion guide assists with the insertion of the cable into the connector and reduces the insertion force required to provide consistency and easy termination of the connector
- An O-ring placed at the base of the connector with a NiTin finish and UV resistant plastic provides a reliable, environmentally sealed product on the cable
- 7/16" nut
- Use the industry standard 1/4”-1/4” cable preparation
- Crimp with SNSUNI or CPLCCT-LS59/11 tool
Center: .0634" - .0647"
Dielectric: .274" - .294"
Outer Jacket: .339" - .355"